Friday, December 14, 2012

Letters to Laura : Two Months

My sweet girl, you are keeping us all on our toes! You have grown and changed so much in such a short while. What have you been up to lately?


1 - SMILING!!!
Looking mischievous :)

Your big gummy grins just might be my favorite sight in the whole wide world. You are a very happy little girl 99.9% of the time, and you love sharing your smiles with everyone around you. Daddy and Granny receive the best smiles even though I'm the one with you 24/7 - go figure. That's alright though, I don't mind sharing!



2 - TALKING!!!
One of your evening chats with dad (sidenote - those pajamas are too small now, and they were my favorite ones - cue the waterworks).

You are dying to communicate with anyone who will listen. When your dad gets home you spend a lot of time telling him all about your day. There are lots of goos, gahs, nahs, and ohs to be heard in this house. you have also giggled once or twice and we can't wait to hear more of those!



3 - MOVING!
You spend a lot of time holding up your head, kicking your legs, and splashing in the bathtub. You've even rolled over a few times, but I don't think you realize what you are doing at the time. You also love to pull my hair - don't worry, I don't take it personally. I need to figure out how to add videos from the camcorder to show you in action!



4 - ... AND OF COURSE, GROWING
At your most recent appointment you weighed 11 pounds, 7 ounces, and measured 22.5 inches long. You are still in the 90th percentile for height and 75th for weight. Your feet are not petite by any means - you are already wearing 6-18 month socks, haha. I of course think you have the most precious piggies in the world. Sometimes you look like your dad, and sometimes you look like me; it's interesting seeing your features and expressions develop.

Look how much you have changed already!

 
one week


    one month


    two months - so serious


Here are some other pictures to help you remember what you've been up to...

Your first Halloween (you threw up on your Halloween onesie before I got a picture, dern).


Playing with your favorite furry friend


    Being entertained by Grandpa - he loves to play with you!


Just one more - look at those cheeks!


I can't wait to see what the last month of 2012 brings. I can't wait to celebrate your first Christmas, and also to start the new year as a family of three.

You have changed our lives for the better so much already chickadee.
We love you more than all the stars in the sky.

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment